Thursday, 4 February 2016

about myself


Sports, holidays and family is what I love, hi my name is Grace I was born in 2003 and I am a year eight at reremoana school. Just some random hobbies I like are swimming in the summer, gymnastics and playing games on my ipod.


I have a family of four my older brother liam my Dad, Mum and I. My Mum is a air hostess for air New Zealand, my Dad is a real estate agent for barfoot and thompson and my brother is a year 11 at high school. Something my family enjoys doing is going on holiday the main places we go is Japan and Greymouth ( west coast ) my Mum grew up in Japan and Dad in Greymouth, but my favourite place that we have been to is Whistler Canada!


Sports is something I love because it keeps me fit and healthy my favorite sports are athletics, netball and hockey. Early this year I went to Palmerston North to compete in the north island Colgate games to compete in athletics it was really hard. My biggest accomplishments at the moment is making the Trans Tasman team. Trans Tasman is a competition where the New South Whales come to Auckland  and compete in athletics, next year Auckland will go to New South Whales and compete however I will not go because the competitions is for 10 - 11 year olds.

The writting above is about what I like and like to do I hope you now know enough about me now.







     


           







                  


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you're favourite place you've been is Whistler Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you're favourite place you've been is Whistler Canada

    ReplyDelete