Thursday, 4 February 2016

All About Lewis


I’m Lewis,


I have four, siblings (Daniel-24, Tanya-22, Ashley-10,  Me-12, & my cat Holly). My older brother Daniel is a truck driver for J-SWAPS in Tauranga.My older sister Tanya is the manager of Platypus-Shoes in Perth. She is pregnant and is due to have her child in September this year.My younger sister Ashley, likes sports and while yeah sport.And Lastly my cat Holly. Holly is full of fluff and loves to eat…  My Mum is called Andrea, she is a house cleaner, and does before school care. And as goes for my Dad-Steve he is also a truck driver in Tauranga.I was born in Pukekohe on September 27th 2003. In 2007 we moved to Tauranga up until September 2013 when we moved back to Wattle Downs.In Tauranga I went to Selwyn Ridge Primary School. And I now go to Reremoana School, I’m currently on my last year of intermediate.I have a big interest in Technology. It might force my eyes to go square but it’s just my thing (not my eyes going square)...I recently was awarded a custom made bunk bed from one of the builders from the Block NZ TV show because of the amazing initiative I gave when Martin’s (the builder) visa was declined.I have a big passion also in going the extra mile and trying something new.

#########Click The Link Below To Read The Article About My Bunk Bed #########


http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/manukau-courier/73418771/the-block-nz-star-thanks-young-fan


































4 comments:

  1. Great job, I like how you did a link, and heaps of pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feedback- I like how you have used alot of photos of your family and your intro is great how it starts off with your name and then you In traduce your siblings and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feedback- I like how you have used alot of photos of your family and your intro is great how it starts off with your name and then you In traduce your siblings and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feedback- I like how you have used alot of photos of your family and your intro is great how it starts off with your name and then you In traduce your siblings and family

    ReplyDelete