Monday, 8 February 2016

All about me
__________________________________________________

DSCF9965.jpg

Hi, my name is Brooke and I live in a family of four, there is Elisa (who also goes to Reremoana), Mum, Dad and Me. I am 12 years old turning 13 in October and I love gymnastics, hockey and swimming in my pool.
This is my family, my dad doesn’t like his photo being online.
We were all born in NZ.
DSCF6581 web.jpg

Every year my family goes to Orua bay and camps there for a week. We have so much fun. Kaitlyn and Jordan come with us too.
Screenshot 2016-02-04 at 12.14.34.png

I am also in love with the pattern chevron.

Image result for chevron transparent

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke I like how who introduced yourself and how you put only the important part of yourself in.

    ReplyDelete