Monday, 8 February 2016

All About Me :)

All About Me:


Hey! I’m Fiona most people call me Fifi”I was born on the  21th March 2004, My cultural background is Scottish;My grandparents migrated to New Zealand around the early 1900’s. But I am a true “KIWI”. I have two dogs their names are (Ruben & Douglas). Last year in September I became a big sister we named her ‘Harper’ she’s only 5 months old.



I really enjoy spending time with my family, I always can’t wait to go to camp at the end of the year with my Dad and Step Mum, Hanging out with my cousin Kaylee going on the biscuit really FAST!. I love listening to all sorts of different music like AC/DC to Jessie j, I love shopping and hanging out with my Mum; we went to Scotland last year to visit Family I didn’t know what the said half of the time I was there. Also reading books especially girl online by Zoella Sugg. I love it when Kaylee and I go fishing or duck shooting in my uncle’s boat……..That’s all about me;)



                                                                 
             
                                                       

                                                                                 

                                                                   

                               
   



















 


2 comments:

  1. I liked how you explained alot about yourself I also liked how you describe yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you explained alot about yourself I also liked how you describe yourself.

    ReplyDelete