Monday, 22 February 2016

Colgate games



Colgate game


Image result for colgate games
On your marks get set bang. In the January holidays of 2016 I went to Palmerston North to compete in the North Island colgate games for athletics, It was also my first time.


My Grandma from Greymouth came up and my Mum and Dad were there to support me. I ran the 400m, 800m, 1500m and Discus and no I didn’t place in top 3 for anything but it’s alright because it was a great experience. One thing I learned from Colgate games is the competition is tough!


To tell you more about Colgate is it lasts about 3 days and any club from the North Island can go and you also have to be registered in a club I represtiend Papakura athletics club. However if you live in the South Island there is a South Island Colgte games too.


Even though it was my first time I would love to go again and recommend it to any athlete, if you would like to register it is in 2017.

1 comment: