Wednesday, 3 February 2016

I'm Callum


I'm Callum


Hi, my name is Callum Moffitt.  I was born on the 6th of May 2003.  I'm the third oldest person in my small family of four.  Most of you would know my younger brother Finn because he is at this school too,  My mum Fiona is studying massage therapy and my dad, as most of you know, works in the army.      
My family has had good luck with pets and bad luck with pets, In my 12 years alive I have had 5 cats and 2 dogs but now at this point we only have 1 cat and 1 dog.  We have had the cat for 3 years and the dog for 1 year.  My dog's name is Sabre and as you can see by the photo he is massive for a one year old.  My cat's name is Elvis and he is big too.  Basically my family has big pets.  It may be dangerous but to me it's just plain cute.

I was born in New Zealand but I have strong Irish, Swiss, Scottish and Maori ancestry and heritage.  I also have a strong army side to my family, I have had Grandfathers, Great Grandfathers, Great Great Grandfathers fight for New Zealand, My Grandfathers fought in the Vietnam war and got shot in the arm and stomach, he survived.

I have a very large array of hobbies that include watching movies on my Chromebook, playing on my Nintendo 3ds. sketching, reading books (mostly chapter),  I also love climbing and do Brazilian Jujitsu lessons every week.. I do have more hobbies but if I told you any more your head would explode.  I have more interests to share but I think you've got enough information to explain me.

     





Bye mates

No comments:

Post a Comment