Monday, 8 February 2016

Just about me



20150523_091846 (1).jpg
Hi i’m Sam and this year I am a year 7 student,  in room 7. I have been at Reremoana school for 7 years now. I am a girl who was born in December 2004. I will be turning 12 this year, but I have to wait 10 mouth’s till my birthday. Since I was a little girl, I have loved surfing with my cousins. This school is the only school I have ever been to. Apart from kindergarten.

I live with 2 people , which is my Mum Nicki and my Dad Row. My Mum works at a school, and my Dad works for himself.  My Mum has 3 siblings, a brother and 2 sisters, she is the oldest one. My Dad also has 3 siblings, a sister and 2 brothers, he’s the second oldest.

There are 3 siblings I have, I have 1 brother and 2 sisters, Regan, Natasha and Jordan. Jordan is the oldest sibling I have, then Regan comes next as the second oldest, it’s Natasha that comes next as the third oldest, and then it’s me the youngest. All of us like watching the rugby, netball and the cricket.
I have a Grandma, Poppa and a Nana.
I’ve also got 4 aunties and 5 uncles.
On both sides of my family, I have got a lot of cousins.  

PicMonkey Collage.jpg

There are a lot of things I like to do, but my most favorite one is playing netball in the winter. Some other things I like to do are going down to my batch in Whangamata with my family throughout the year, going to my other batch down in Ohakune in the winter, playing soccer with my friends, playing touch in the summer, Hanging out with my friends on the weekend, going for swims at my friend's houses, going ice skating with my friends and always playing crazy.

So that’s me, now I hope you know some more or enough about me to know me better.

Picmonkey 2.jpg








2 comments:

  1. I liked how you made your writing exicting. You put alot of information about you and now I know alot more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you made your writing exicting. You put alot of information about you and now I know alot more about you.

    ReplyDelete