Tuesday, 9 February 2016

This is Me!



2015-10-06_18.02.53.jpg
2016-01-22 15.27.18.jpg

Snapchat-5459223397293522710.jpgI’m Adah, I am a year 8 and I was born on the 9th  of May 2004. I have two siblings, my brother Levi and my sister Stacia and my awesome mother! Being the eldest, I was given a lot of responsibility growing up because I had to be a role model for my younger siblings (which didn’t work out all the time). Even though we argue and fight all the time, I couldn’t imagine being without my brother or sister. I come from a family who are all about traveling and our culture. We have been traveling ever since I could remember and before that as well. I am Samoan with chinese and german blood, being Samoan, we have traditions like cultural dances and celebrations which we take very seriously. Having Chinese and German blood, I would like to learn a lot more about my other families and where they live. In the holidays, we went to Samoa and it was HOT! Here are my siblings and I sitting in our seats on the plane heading to Samoa. While in Samoa, I learned a lot about my culture and the beautiful country. My hobbies include dancing, spending time with my family and listening to music. I also enjoy watching movies, gaming, hanging out with my friends and a lot more!






5 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you went to Samoa in the holidays, sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I didn't know you had chinesse blood

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete