Wednesday, 3 February 2016

This is who I am - Zach .H


This is who I am - Zach .H


Me


I began my life in Michael Road, Paraparaumu. When I was 3 my brother was born and our house was considered too small for a family of 5. We moved further up to Waikare Road, Paraparaumu. This is where I attended Raumati Beach School until the end of year 4. My Dad had decided to look for another job which ended us up in  Springfield, Rotorua. He self employed himself in buying houses, renovate them then sell them. He decided after 1 year of moving he should up his income which ended us in Auckland.



Family



I belong in a family of 6 (including my kitten Indy and me) my Dad, my Mum, my brother Caleb, my other brother Ben, me and Indy. I was the first of 4 making Caleb the second, Ben the third and Indy the fourth.

Hobbies/ Fun stuff


Gaming

Clash of Clans
Agario

























Outside





Outside

Climbing
Making 
Rope adventures







Other

Theme parks
Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment