Wednesday, 24 February 2016

This Is Who I Am

                    This Is Who I Am                                


                      Stories
Once I went on a ship named the Pacific Pearl it is quite amazing the insides of the ship is glowing. The pool is awesome and pretty cold.At night people sometimes put on hard waves. Also they have bingo but if you say you got it and don't you have to do the chicken dance. My granddads friend on the ship and won $1000 from bingo. The dinner there is great and free just how I like it. I met someone on the ship named Daniel I am still in touch with him.


Like
*Building yachts
*I love playing on my computer

*I love to play clash of clans on my ipod

*Love fishing with my Mum and Dad *Love going to the beach


Dislikes
*I Don't like people making fun of me
*I hate getting hurt


* I hate losing games 




Family
I have 5 members and I in my Family I have my Dog my Mum,Dad,Sister and Me.



Friends
Zac               Richard.
Zach        Mikhil.
Alex                Dan
Ronan  
Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment