Tuesday, 9 February 2016

This Is Who I Am!!!

Hi, I’m Kushi and I am a Year 8. I was born on Thursday the 13’th of November 2003 and I am 12 years old.
school photo 2.jpg

I have two amazing elder brothers called Kushnal and Kunal, and two super talented parents called Sureshni and Arun.
mum dad school.jpgschool photo.jpgMy brothers have always been there for me. They help me with my school work, they play games with me and they buy me gifts. My parents have done a lot for me as well. They have supported me with every step I take, they do what is best for me and they always make me happy.
My family are true role models for me.
My family and I are Fijian Indians and we are apart of the South Indian culture. In our culture we pray to a lot of gods and we have some rules. The rules sometimes differ depending on the family. Some of our rules are that we are not allowed to eat beef because cows give us milk. The other rule is that I am not allowed to eat pork because my family doesn’t want me to.
In my spare time I like read books. One of my favorite authors is Roald Dhal. I also like to bake cupcakes, cakes and cookies and play games with my friends. In the weekends I like to hang out with my family and go to the beach. When I have nothing to do I like to eat food and watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment