Sunday, 6 March 2016

The Flash

25/02/ 2016
For my  Free-writing I chose to write about THE FLASH / BARRY ALLEN ,because he is a Genius , he has a very interesting backstory and he is 1 of my favorite DC comic Hero's.


My other favorite DC heroes are...
  • Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
  • Super Girl/Kara Zor-El
  • Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
  • Wonder Woman/Diana Prince
Here is Barry Allen's Story


My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive,


When I was 11 my mother was murdered by something..... Impossible, My Father was innocent but the Police convicted him of murdered.
Till this day I have Dedicated my life to finding out WHO killed my Mother.
When my latest Obsession- Star Labs- a Particle Accelerator , caused an Explosion, it created a Freak Storm and I was hit by LIGHTNING.


I awoke from a coma nine months later with the power of super-speed,When I learnt that others who have gained powers use them for evil, now I have dedicated my life to protecting the innocent, while still trying to solve my mother's mystery.
To the outside world I am just a Forensic scientist, but to my friends at Star Labs I am known as
the Flash.


Image result for barry allen




The other characters are...


Eddie Thawne                    Cisco Ramon
Image result for flash charactersImage result for cisco ramon


Detective Joe West        


Image result for flash characters
Iris West Allen


Image result for flash characters


In the Flash there were a lot of bad guys
  • Captain Cold
  • Abra Kadabra
  • Golden Glider ( Cold’s little sister)
  • Heat Wave
  • Reverse Flash ( Eobard Thawne )
  • Weather Wizard
  • Trickster ( James  Jesse )


By Kenjiah Weir

I love DC Comics !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment