Monday, 2 May 2016

My Holiday!!!

My Holidays


In the holidays I did many cool activities. The first one was staying at my days hotel, the second one was going to the movies and the last one was visiting Sky’s house.
Image From Google


Image From Google
Staying at my dad’s hotel was AWESOME!!! We arrived at Novotel Hotel on Saturday 23rd of April. I went with my mum, dad and brothers. First we checked in and went up into our rooms. Then we unpacked and headed to the restaurant. We then ordered our food and waited for it to arrive. We ordered a variety so we can taste from each others dishes as well. When the food came, IT LOOKED DELICIOUS!!! We ordered salmon, mussels, chicken, lamb and chips. IT TASTED SCRUMPTIOUS!!! The lamb was my favorite. Next we ate dessert. We were giving a special one made by my dad’s friend. He made us cake, ice cream, sorbet, chocolate and cream. Dessert was REALLY SWEET and AMAZING!!! Next we headed back to our rooms and went to sleep. The next day we packed and went down to have breakfast. This was my most favorite part of the stay. First I ate granola mixed with yoghurt and then a cupcake. Next I ordered 2 sets of waffles. I had to have 2 because it just tastes too GOOD!!!. My parents and brothers all ate eggs benedict but my brothers also ate some waffles as well. Then when we finished, we checked out and headed home.


Image From Google
Image From Google

Going to the movies was the second event. On Wednesday 27 April, my brother and I headed out to go to the movies along with my 2 cousins. When my brother and I first arrived, we went and played in the arcade. We both shooted hoops, attempted to grab a basketball with the machine and played table hockey. Then we finally saw our cousins and we all went to purchase our tickets for the movie The Jungle Book. Next we bought our popcorn and drinks and headed out to the cinema area. We rushed to our seats and we were very excited. When the movie started we grabbed our popcorn and started munching away. The movie was based on a boy who was raised in a jungle and was told to move out to the man cub. On his adventure he met a lot of animals. Some he could trust and most he couldn’t. This movie was one of the best I have seen. When the movie ended, we went to McDonalds and ate some food. Whilst we ate, we talked about life. Next we all went walked to the car park and went home.

Image From Google
Image From Google
The last event was Sky’s house. I went to Sky’s house on Saturday 30th of April. When I arrived, Sky and I went straight to the kitchen and got started. The point of me going to Sky’s house was so we can get prepared for the cake sale. In the kitchen we both got started with the marshmallows. We had to wet them and sprinkle it with jelly powder so they look colorful. Once we did that, we let them dry and then ate it. They were REALLY GOOD!!! Next we went to Sky’s mom's office and watched some videos based on cake sales. Then we gathered all the ideas and decided what we are going to make. Next we headed to the kitchen to grab a drink and to eat some kale chips. Later my mum arrived and then we went home.

The two weeks holidays was really fun. I got to hang out with my family and friends and do really cool things. Out of my all, my favorite has to be staying over at my dad’s hotel because we ate really nice food.

No comments:

Post a Comment