Thursday, 23 June 2016

WHY YOU SHOULD LIVE IN WATTLE DOWNS


Wonderful Wattle Downs
I believe you should live in Wattle Downs because the houses are not too expensive than in the city and it is a nice quiet environment the places in our environment is a nice small place full with fun things to do

Firstly I think you should live in Wattle Downs because there is a wonderful school in Wattle Downs named Reremoana school and at Reremoana school the sports is good I also think that you should live in wattle down is because there is a lot of grass a round that we can make houses on.Image result for reremoana school

Secondly I think you should live in Wattle Downs because there is heaps of nice people around the neighborhood that would give you things throughout the years you live there.Another reason why you should live in Wattle Downs is that the places like the parks,the daris and fish and chips shops.

Thirdly I think that you should live in Wattle Downs is because there are places for the older people to live like people have just opened a retirement home for the elderly's to stay and just across the road there is a retirement village were people can live.Another reason is that there is beautiful views that you can see out your windows of your house.I also think that you should live in Wattle downs is because it is only 12 minutes away from manukau

So I hope I have convinsed you to buy or rent a house in Wattle downs and I hope to see you around Wattle downs          

No comments:

Post a Comment