Thursday, 25 August 2016

MINECRAFT COMES TO SCHOOL
One day after school Ben, Regan, Ethan and Jordan all stayed back because Mr Solley was hosting a after school care but only open to a few kids. Mr Solley is a great teacher
He lets us do what we want pretty much. This was his first ever after school care and every one was hype.
"Mr solley what are we doing today?"said Ethan.
"We are doing video games."
" Yes yes yes I love video games. What can we play?"said Ben. We can play anything you guys want I want to play. "MINECRAFT please Mr Solley! PLEASE I really want to."
"Sure anything I don't care just give me a cookie DEAL."
While Solley nibbled on his cookie the kids were playing minecraft. Mr Solley said ok guys it's 6:00 clock, your parents will be coming quick and make it look like I'm teaching.


We waited and waited and waited for the Mums and for the Dads. It just turned 7:00, still no Mums still no Dads.
"I'll walk home "said Ben.
" Yeah Yeah that's a good Idea i'll come too. I live near you." said Ethan .
"No Stop You guys can't go out there, And why should we listen to you OLD MAN."
"Hey i'm only 25 years old don't call me old."
"TOO BAD HOW SAD NO ONE CARES" said Ben
"Go Sit in the corner NOW!!!"
" No shutup i'm not a baby you go sit on your dog."
"I have had it With all you guys i'll just walk home MYSELF I'm going I'm going out now FINE THEN I'LL GO"

He walked outside, He saw a strange figure in the distance it was green? Ben walked outside too. He saw the same thing but he recognized it.
"CREEPER" HE SAID HE YELLED WITH ALL HIS BREATH CREEPER BACK UP IT WILL EXPLODE YOU IT'S FROM MY GAME? What? JUST RUN BACK INTO THE CLASS NOW, Hey look I see something there THAT'S A ZOMBIE DUMB HEAD, Zombie?


"Yes Zombie Run in the class now Guys Guys GUYS THERE'S A SPIDER IN THE CLASS"Said Regan.
"How did it get in? I don't know but I do know we are GOING TO DIE. "
"Wait WAIT WAIT What's happening i'm turning blocky" cried Ben.
"Ahhh I am too"
"Same WE NEED TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL Guys run into the Hall it's our only safe place left." said Regan (They run into the hall).


"Tyrone!" yelled Ben.
"Hey don't call me Tyrone I'm Mr Solley"
"Too bad Stop saying that."
" Ok fine"
"What has happened? How are we blocky and how are we well MINECRAFT" said Regan.
"Dude I wish this had pixelmon that would be awesome
GO Pikachu"
hahah they all laughed except the teacher Mr Solley
"don't worry I could teach Pikachu the move Dab he would never faint"
"Wow Just Wow".


"I don't care about your Dabachu or whatever you call it."
"Wow great name Tyrone", "What did I, you know what I don't care", "What's going ON" said Regan.
"Ok so in the night umm well the at night minecraft haunts the school as soon as it gets midnight the ender dragon spawns so we are dead".
"TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED PIXELMON yeah then we would take the ender dragon down with Snorlax Easy Kills".
"We are not playing minecraft we are living it".
"Don't worry all we need to do is climb the fence and go to sleep pretty easy right"?
"Yeah I can do that" said Regan.
"Same that's Easy".
(But teacher still didnt agree)
"It will be much harder than you guys think we need to climb the fence under the time of midnight and making sure no mobs find us".
"O right I forgot about that bit, Ok so here's how we will do".


Image result for blueprint plan escape a school
"Ok here are the plans, ok so we umm so we I don't get it". "No kidding you guys are just dumb little kids".
"Whatever dog sitter".
"So you're calling yourselves dogs"?
"What animal does not have to listen to you"?
"Very funny but we need to work together alright everyone hands in 3 2 1"
"MINECRAFT!!!"
"No it's no Minecraft fine 1 2 3  no minecraft ":[


"I’ll go first ".
"Ok sure if you want to die dude".
"This is minecraft you respawn".
"Yeah but isnt this gamemode hardcore"?
"How do I check I mean I can't Really check but still it's minecraft so ill be the yolo man but maybe the yol900000000000000000000000000 times man because it's minecraft?".
"Ok then go hurry up"
"fine, ok i'm going out ahhh ahhh ZOMBIE Everyone came out now." (They All Came Out) ,


Guys climb the fence Here Ben i'll lift you over first thanks Dog sitter, You want me to drop you? No please don't drop me. Then shut up fine, Yes Yes Yes i'm overweight i'm a human again I can't see you guys and I can't see the monsters either what? Well can you hear us? Yes can you hear me? Yes, ok well i'm off thanks teacher bye i'm going home now


Ben you got to stay, Nah, Ok Regan he ditched us now your turn i'll lift you over QUICK A ZOMBIES COMING ok get on my shoulders. (Climbs on to shoulders) ok i'll jump now, I feel funny ahhhh wait i'm a human? Yay i'm me again ok Ethan just you and then its me Go Go Go. (Ethan gets over), Ok now i'm going come on Mr Solley You can do it ok i'm going, I can't see you but I wish you luck Said Ethan, Thanks for that emotervashion. He Climbs up a little and then a little more his ty got stuck, there was a skeleton behind him, the skeleton aims his bow, he looks at his target and fires, the only shot,


Tyrone fell on to the ground boom boom boom his body collapses with the arrow in him he, His students can't see him so dont know if he got over or not, but then he saw under the fence red gowww blood, they knew what that meant NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO, He fell, He was a great teacher, all give a moment of silences.

1 comment:

  1. you made a nice story but why is the text big then small

    ReplyDelete