Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Rugby Tickets


Rugby Tickets
I think that I  should get 2 of the 40 tickets because I’m a supporter of Auckland and I think that they are going to smash Waikato but if they don’t smash them they will definitely win. I support Auckland because I come from Auckland. I would like these tickets also because it would be the first Auckland Rugby game I would go to.   Image result for auckland rugby team \Screenshot 2016-08-29 at 12.27.11 PM.png


I love sports  
Screenshot 2016-09-01 at 12.44.16 PM.pngI love sports, it is my favourite thing to do if I’ve got spare time. My favourite sports are Hockey, X country, Cricket, Touch and soccer. When the list goes on there is rugby in 6th for my favourite sports.  My favourite sport is hockey because there is heaps of action and I love action. Most of my friends play hockey too so that’s also why I love playing hockey Image result for Reremoana x country year 7 boys

No comments:

Post a Comment